FREEZE | CANCEL | UPDATE INFO
Origin wants to make it as easy as possible for you to make changes to your membership! Just fill out the form below, select your options and submit- we'll get back to you as soon as we process your request confirming all changes to your account.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
FREEZES & CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE EIGHT (8) DAYS BEFORE BILLING
Any requests made after the cutoff date will be processed for the following month. Billing occurs on the 1st of each month at midnight.
Freeze a Membership:
- Freeze your membership for FREE.
- Freezes go into effect on the 1st of the month following your request (which must be made 24 hours in advance during the COVID-19 shut down.) EFT Members can NOT request same-day Freezes.
- When you're ready to come back, just stop by the front desk. If billing for the current month has already occurred, you'll be charged pro-rated dues for that month and then your billing will resume as normal.
Cancelling EFT Memberships:
We'd hate to see you go, but we understand that sometimes life happens. In the event that you need to cancel your EFT membership, please note these important details:
- Memberships must be cancelled via the Membership Changes Form on this page, at least 8 days prior to the next billing date to avoid being charged.
- During the COVID-19 shutdowns, cancellations will be honored with 24 hour notice before next billing date.
- ORIGIN may charge a $10 fee for Declined Payments
- If your departure is temporary, please consider Freezing your membership instead to avoid being charged an Initiation Fee when you return.
Standard Monthly EFT Membership: